Friday, July 12, 2013

Better and better

Boys with legend England footballer John Barnes

Week Two of our Summer Holidays and I have to admit to liking this fulltime mum business. The perks are especially good, although I'm not sure yet if I'm on holiday too. I do get to go to the beach more which makes up for about 3 hours spent in the car everyday, but I seem to be a Dishwasher Jockey churning out loads of Boy Food. The other day after Fish & Chips (it felt like about an hour frying chips) James was still hungry and proceeded to have a chicken mayonnaise sandwich followed by 2 cold sausages. Just as well we own a bakery.

Anyway one more week to go till the Big Trip. Lots to do, but nothing killer. James is racing in his first crewed regatta The Premiers Cup for Team Tortola  this weekend and gets to sleep at the village as well. Boy heaven. We'll get to sit with binoculars going 'where are they?" no doubt.



Team Anguilla






No comments:

Post a Comment