Sunday, March 30, 2014

Home Alone

Michaelhouse School, KwaZulu Natal - Orientation Weekend

It's been a pretty hard core week with the boys off-island, but after watching this video this morning (made by Michaelhouse boys for the new boys ) which required a second cup of coffee and a box of tissues, I felt like I could work 20 hour days or whatever it takes. I'm going to get me a bakery 'war cry' I think, to get me through the days ahead. William can be cheerleader.

I traveled a lot during my working career, usually at least half the month was spent away. My old colleagues still update their Facebook pages with statuses like"JFK-CDG" or "Beijing. Nairobi. Dubai. Home" etc. So this is a first for me, the one that stays behind.

The good part is that the house is spotless, but that's about it.

Tyler is still away for another week visiting family and stocking up on Easter eggs.

No comments:

Post a Comment