Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Coming back fighting

I wish...

Jane said today that she had nearly eviscerated her family yesterday after doing 3 hours of laundry, which made me laugh so much I realised I must be cheering up. I love articulate mothers.

Since the only way is up, here's what I'm listening to at the moment to get over myself:

I LOVE this song. I do keep wondering if I'll ever grow up (along with wondering if I could manage longer than about a week without alcohol) and when I hear music like this I couldn't care less and just flow: Drake's 'They Know'. Play it loudly in your car for pure joy.

Oh boy I think I may love this song even more. Katy B could be the kind of girl that I might want one of my boys to marry oneday. Maybe. Magnetic Man's 'Perfect Stranger' featuring Katy B. So sweet.

This is what I listen to when I'd rather be eviscrating someone, but put on my Skype headphones instead and play this VERY loudly. It puts my Happy Face back on. The Used's Burning Downing the House. (yes it is the old Talking Heads song). Works every time.

Here's an oldie that still puts a smile on my face, Lupe Fiasco's Superstar. Yep, a song has already been written about me (hahahha).

Also need some Empires of the Sun. This one's for you, Susie G. Missing you : (

OK, some MJB because she's a S.U.R.V.I.V.O.R. I've had this song on a loop before and it features 50 Cent who is also fabulous. "I'm gonna shine until my heart stops".

OK, we also need some airline music since I've just done about 60 hours of flying (that's all the movies, all the playlists and the Duty Free magazines a few times). Kazabian. Very Brit Poppish.

Right, need to go and cook the supper, do the homework, sort out the laundry, finish the webpage for family and remember to smile.



1 comment: