Sunday, February 12, 2012

Hanging in there

Squirrel from 'Ice Age'


OK, this is me today.

Only 2 more days till my hair appointment. 16 days till we move to our new house. 75 days until the bakery opens.

I'm not wishing away time, but I'm tired of trotting out cottage pie and pouring a million cups of orange juice. I'm sick of treading on children underfoot and nagging at them to tidy up their bedrooms, pick up their wet towels off  the floor and to do their flipping homework and piano practise. If they want to end up as uneducated beach bums, there's plenty of that kind of work around here for them. I could then furnish my new house like an Oliver Messel villa, and not have to worry about the extortionate school fees any more.  We'd all be happy.

Things will definetly improve, I know, but it's Sunday afternoon and I've had enough!


No comments:

Post a Comment